Download a Brochure.
Learn more about The Carvalho today
Introducing The Carvalho
Nestled within Lisbon’s historic Santa Catarina neighbourhood, The Carvalho blends the city’s traditional architectural style with modern finishes.
The residence’s name pays homage to Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, the first Marquês de Pombal. The most prominent government minister of his time, Pombal played a vital role in Lisbon’s reconstruction following the earthquake of 1755 and oversaw the city’s progressive reconstruction. His legacy lives on through the Pombaline architectural style, adopted across Lisbon following the earthquake, and through the use of azulejos, the blue and white tiles the city is now known for.
Facilities and Features
- 8 units available exclusively for IP Global
- Studio and 1-bedroom units
- Modern interior architectural designs and a garden oasis
- 7-minute walk to IADE Creative University
- Positioned in Lisbon's historic centre
Rua. Do Poco dos Negros 32, Lisbon
Studio / 1 Bedroom
Up to 70%
Up to 6.4%
Horizontal Title (similar to Freehold in the UK)
A Closer Look At The Carvalho
Why Invest in Lisbon
EUROPE'S RISING STAR
Portugal's capital city of Lisbon maintains its historic eighteenth-century architectural charm while evolving into a dynamic business and tourism hub. Lisbon's character, culture and property market have led the city to become a leading European investment destination.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LISBON MARKET
Santa Catarina - Lisbon's Reinvented Historic Centre
Characterised by pastel painted houses and its plethora of restaurants and bars, Santa Catarina is where the spirit of old Lisbon merges with the city’s new cosmopolitan energy.
Welcoming tech start-ups and new European fashion boutiques to its cobblestone streets, this central neighbourhood has emerged as a premier regeneration district enjoyed by residents and tourists alike. Now considered one of the city’s most fashionable areas, investment continues to transform Santa Catarina and distinguish it as one of Lisbon’s top locations for property investment.
Portugal's Golden Visa Programme For Property Investors
Portugal’s Golden Visa programme has become hugely popular among non-EU citizens looking to invest in Portuguese property.
Our straightforward guide outlines how the programme works and if it could be an ideal incentive for you.
But how exactly does the programme work and what makes it so popular among would-be investors? Check out our guide to get the low-down.LEARN MORE
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- 10% deposit on signing of Client Promissory Agreement (CPCV)
- 10% 2 months after signing of CPCV
- 10% 4 months after signing CPCV
- 10% 6 months after signing CPCV
- 10% 8 months after signing CPCV (but not before practical completion)
- 50% on Completion and signing of Deed