Introducing Richard Quartier
A refurbishment of a listed building in the heart of the scenic Richardkiez neighbourhood, Richard Quartier will raise the bar for residential living in this Bohemian quarter of old Berlin.
Overall this is a great development situated within a popular tenant area of Berlin, which is highly demanded by the international and student market.
Facilities and Features
- Scenic private internal courtyard
- Short walk from the peaceful village green at Richardplatz
- Just a 7-minute walk to the U-Bahn
- Only 21 minutes from the city’s central employment hub at Potsdamer Platz
- Sympathetic refurbishment of a historic Berlin residence
Studio / 1 Bedroom
239 - 555 sq ft
Achieved rent v. projected rent
A Closer Look At Richard Quartier
Key Statistics for Property Investors
Why Invest In Neukölln?
the strong Richardplatz rental market drove a 12.5% rise in rents in 2014
low prices and high growth potential mean great value opportunities in Neukölln
comparatively weaker EUR translates into excellent value for overseas investors