Investment DetailsFind out more about payment process
Facilities and features
- Premium development set in Liverpool’s waterfront
- 16 minutes by bus to city centre
Is Liverpool all about football and the Beatles?
Liverpool isn't just about football and the Beatles - it's also experiencing a remarkable regeneration. Liverpool Waters, a GBP5 billion scheme will revive the city’s historic northern docks into a world-class residential, commercial and leisure space for central Liverpool.
Why invest in Liverpool?
- Uplift: 17.5% expected property price growth from 2018 to 2021
- Regeneration: GBP5 billion Liverpool Waters will transform Liverpool’s historic waterfront
- Rental demand: 14.7% predicted increase in rents from 2018 to 2021
- Employment: over 100,000 new jobs forecast over the next 25 years
To find out more about Liverpool’s investment case, read our Market Update.
The Curve at Park Central
USD 212,587 - 419,999
Birmingham, United Kingdom
USD 492,553 - 780,294
London, United Kingdom
The Loom at Vulcan Mill
USD 220,828 - 379,267
Manchester, United Kingdom
USD 490,716 - 802,113