Investment DetailsFind out more about payment process
Facilities and features
- Modern new build with rooftop views of the city centre and MediaCityUK
- Next to future Wharfside Metrolink station, which will connect you to Piccadilly station in 14 minutes
- 14-minute walk to MediaCityUK
Virtual walk through
Immerse yourself in our latest development, No.1 Trafford Wharf and experience modern residential living.
Why invest in Manchester?
- Uplift: 22.8% house price growth forecast from 2018 to 2022
- People: Manchester’s city centre population is projected to grow 37% between 2018 and 2024
- Rental market: Demand is predicted to push rents up to 17.6% from 2018 to 2022
- Sales liquidity: Manchester properties sell three times faster than London and only remain on the market for 36 days on average
Introduction from the developer
Watch our video to see the developer and a Trafford Council representative share their insights about the project and its surroundings.
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- 10% on exchange
- 10% 6 weeks after exchange with balance upon completion