Investment DetailsFind out more about payment process
Facilities and features
- 20 contemporary high-specification apartments
- Interest rate from 3.25%
- Average EUR3,597 per sq m / EUR334 per sq ft
- Positioned on a tree-lined cobblestone avenue
- Shared residents’ garden space
- Central location within a historic Berlin district
- Strong local rental market
- Close and convenient transport links
- Just a short commute from Central Berlin and the employment hub at Potsdamer Platz
Launched Nov 2014
Prices have been historically low in Germany because of the country’s relatively absent culture of homeownership. The apartment ownership rate in Germany is just 46%, compared to 67% in the UK. This is even more pronounced in Berlin, which at just 16% has the lowest apartment ownership rate of any major German city.
This culture is however changing, and rising residential demand is already driving very healthy growth, with an average citywide price increase of 9.1% achieved across 2013, while average rents rose 7.7% over the same period. The district of Schöneberg-Templehof outperformed this average to record average gains of 16% over the same period, marking it apart as one of the city’s best performing neighbourhoods.
However, the market remains hugely undervalued, with a median sale price across Berlin of just EUR177 per square foot meaning some of the city’s best opportunities are available for less than a quarter of common market prices in London.
Berlin Market Update
We believe now is the time for investors into Europe to cast their attention across the Channel for new opportunities, and a host of established factors make Berlin a definite stand out when it comes to investment value and potential on the continent.
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- A copy of your passport
- 7.5% immediate payment of Notary Fee, Land Registry
- Payment schedule for the first 40% (assuming a 60%