Facilities and features
- Prime city centre address
- 9 minute walk to New Street Station / John Lewis/ Bullring
- Just south of Chinatown
Why Invest in Birmingham?
- Regeneration: Historic levels of investment in the city’s transportation infrastructure and mixed-use developments
- Population: increase of 171,000 residents forecast by 2039 to 1.3 million
- Employment: 0.6% growth per annum forecast between 2018 and 2022, higher than the regional and national averages
- Rental growth: 16.5% increase in rental prices forecast between 2018 and 2022
- Uplift: 20.5% house price growth forecast between 2018 and 2022
To find out more about Birmingham read our Market Update.
Kent Street Residence
Kent Street Residence, a striking modern development in the city centre of Birmingham, the Second City in the UK. It integrates city-living with an urban community feel, offering a place to relax in the middle of the city. Contact us to find out more.
Request a brochure
Or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org