Download a Brochure.
Learn more about Einbecker 47 today
Introducing Einbecker 47
Einbecker 47 is a modern residence located in the growing Berlin neighbourhood of Lichtenberg.
Positioned close to a number of educational institutions and one of the city’s largest technology hubs, Einbecker 47 sits in the centre of one of Berlin’s most exciting areas.
Facilities and Features
- 40 unit new-build residence in East Berlin
- Studio and 1-bedroom units available
- Communal garden
- 6-minute walk to Lichtenberg U-Bahn / S-Bahn station
- 4 educational institutions reachable in under 15 minutes from the site
Einbecker Strasse 47 Berlin, Germany
Studio / 1 Bedroom
70% (Subject to condition - please contact us for details)
Berlin operates as Germany's centre for government, technology, education, and culture. Boasting a well-developed infrastructure, faster growing office workforce than London or Paris, and strong GDP growth, the city presents a striking case for investment.LEARN MORE ABOUT GERMANY
What Berlin Real Estate Investors Need To Know
Berlin is attracting new types of residents, and this is understandably impacting the city’s housing requirements. In 1961, single occupant flats accounted for 21% of all German households; by 2012, that figure had nearly doubled, reaching 41%.
Berlin rises above this average, with a 2017 report stating that more than 57% of the city’s households were single-person residences.READ MORE
Why Invest in Lichtenberg
Offering easy access to key education, employment and transportation hubs, the Lichtenberg neighbourhood is attracting students and young professionals in significant numbers
Growing Tech Hub
Focused on creating a new centre for innovative companies and start-ups, Mediaspree is bringing attention to the area and is home to the offices of Universal Music, Coca Cola and Zalando
A Student’s Neighbourhood
The four educational institutions situated in Lichtenberg create consistent housing demand for student focused accommodation such as micro-apartments in the area
Berlin's Economy Is Rising
A Closer Look At Einbecker 47
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- Acquisition costs upon Notarisation
- 15% initial deposit due 6 weeks after Notarisation*
- 15% due 6 months after Notarisation of January 1st 2020*
- 28% due upon completion of the shell and carpentry*
- Remaining 42% due upon completion
- *Held on trust at the Notary
*Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information.
Explore Other Properties
Subscribe to the IP Global e-newsletter to receive updates direct to your inbox.