Eden West Overview
Eden West is a luxury residence set within Charlottenburg, Berlin’s most exclusive neighbourhood, set back from the Augsburger Strasse, it is a quiet oasis in the heart of one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
The modern development, boasting premium appliances and contemporary design features, is an ideal opportunity to be part of Berlin’s tremendous evolution. Attention has been given to every detail within Eden West’s 20 spacious single bedroom apartments, as well as its single 5th floor penthouse.
Facilities and Features
- Luxury boutique property
- Unrivalled high quality specifications
- 20 1-bedroom units and a 5th floor penthouse
- 5 minute walk from the high-end Ku’Damm boulevard
- 1 minute walk to Augsburger Strasse U-Bahn station
Augsburger Strasse 23, Berlin, Germany
1 bed apartments
45.7 sqm - 179 sqm
A Closer Look At Eden West
Key Statistics for Property Investors
THE ENDURING PROPERTY INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OF BERLIN
Year on year, investors are drawn to Berlin through its attractive combination of strong economic performance, growing population, geographic position at the centre of Europe and the value property investors are still able to find in the city.
The profoundly low levels of supply and increasingly high levels of demand have put pressure on Berlin's sales and rental markets, which both have seen consistent growth in recent years.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BERLIN MARKET
When invest in Berlin?
In the middle of the city, everything one could want is within walking distance of Eden West.
Only 5 minutes away is the Ku’Damm boulevard, Berlin’s most luxurious shopping destination. Surrounded by historic, ornate buildings and population squares, this illustrious corner of Charlottenburg has long been revered by the city’s elite for its prestige and serenity.
Renowned theatres and art galleries offer cultural variety, while the nearby Tiergarten and Charlottenburg Palace grounds afford refreshing expanses of green space.
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- Acquisition Costs on Notarisation
- 30% due 6 months after Notarisation
- Remaining 70% payments in line with MABV* * The Construction law in Germany stating that all payments must be made in line with construction.
*Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information.