Investment DetailsFind out more about payment process
Facilities and features
- Stunning city views
- Just minutes from central Birmingham’s key landmarks
Why is now an exciting time for the UK's second-largest city?
Why invest in Birmingham?
- Regeneration: historic levels of investment into the city’s transport infrastructure and mixed-use developments
- Population: 12.2% population increase expected between 2012 and 2032
- Employment: over 50,000 city centre jobs will be created by 2030
- Rental growth: 17.6% increase in rents forecast between 2017 and 2021
- Uplift: house prices to rise 21.7% by 2021
To find out more about Birmingham read our, .
Take a virtual reality tour
IP Global is only licensed to sell The Curve in Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates and South Africa, China, Singapore and Malaysia. If you are based outside these countries you may have mistakenly received this communication. If you would like to discuss other Birmingham investment opportunities that may be available in the near future, please contact us.
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- 10% on exchange
- 5% 6 weeks after exchange with balance upon completion
USD 168,901 - 340,462
Leeds, United Kingdom
USD 454,525 - 667,478
London, United Kingdom
USD 184,902 - 296,388
Liverpool, United Kingdom
No.1 Trafford Wharf
USD 205,724 - 379,692
Manchester, United Kingdom