Investment DetailsFind out more about payment process
Facilities and features
- 40 unit contemporary new-build residence
- 1 and 2-bedroom units available
- Private terraces feature in a number of units
- Views of the River Irwell from upper floor units
- Secure parking available
- High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
GREATER MANCHESTER’S DEVELOPMENT
Greater Manchester has the UK’s largest and fastest growing economy outside of London, having transformed itself into one of Europe’s most dynamic regions in which to work and invest.
Salford is located adjacent to Manchester’s city centre. Home to a population of 251,300, it has grown into a major city within the North West. Connected by exception road and rail networks, Salford and Manchester collectively are the undisputed epicentre of the Northern Powerhouse region.
A PROPERTY MARKET ON THE RISE
Between 2013-2018 home prices in Salford increased 49.4% and in 2018 alone prices in the city rose 6.9%, making the city one of the UK’s top 4 performing markets for the year.
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- 25% upon exchange
- 75% on completion
Request a brochure
Or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org