Investment DetailsFind out more about payment process
Facilities and features
- Premium city centre residence
- Walking distance from: Leeds CBD: 9 minutes, Victoria Quarter Shopping Centre: 7 minutes, Leeds train station: 14 minutes
Why invest in Leeds?
- Economy: Leeds’s economy is expected to grow by 21% over next 10 years
- Rental demand: 22.2% rental price growth in 2017-2021, among the highest in the UK
- People: 9.6% projected population growth by 2033
- Employment: average earnings in Leeds increased by 6.1% in 2016 – the largest increase in the country
- Uplift: Leeds’s house price growth is projected at 21.6% (2017-2021)
To find out more about Leeds’s investment case, read our market update.
Look at Centenary House from a different perspective
How does Centenary House compare to other projects? Click here to find out more information about the surrounding developments and the travel times to major landmarks in Leeds.
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- 15% on exchange
- Remainder on completion
Request a brochure
Or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org