Download a Brochure.
Learn more about Alvaro today
Our first Porto development is ideally situated to benefit from the city’s perfect storm of affordable property prices, a strong economy and an increasing population, pitted against a major housing shortage.
Property in Europe’s most creative city remains undervalued and for investors who seek to enter a market that offers strong and steady capital growth and rental yields, Alvaro is an ideal investment.
Facilities and Features
- 10 units available exclusively for IP Global clients
- 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units
- Modern interior and exterior design features
- Close to public transport including the Metro line
- 9-minute drive to Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade do Porto (University)
R. Álvaro de Castelões 714-796, 4200-047 Porto, Portugal
1 / 2 Bedrooms
Up to 60%
avg. 6 %
71.8 sqm to 99.5 sqm
A Closer Look At Alvaro
Why Invest in Porto?
Home of one of the largest UNESCO world heritage sites and a globally recognised wine industry, Portugal’s thriving second city encompasses a unique and exciting mix of charming architecture, traditional culture and a young techsavvy population.
Porto has increased its profile in recent years, seeing a 300% increase in jobs created by foreign investors between 2013- 2016. In late 2018 Amazon announced it is negotiating to buy property in the city to open a new European base in Porto.
The city is an established hub for start-up companies from across the continent.
EUROPE'S MOST START-UP FRIENDLY CITY
A flourishing technology industry has developed within Porto, as it welcomes a growing pool of talented workers and students. The city was titled Europe's 'Best Start-Up Friendly City' in 2018, with Porto filing more patents with the EU than any other Portuguese city.
The city is a leader in the creation of technological start-ups, accounting for 36% of the national total, and is also home to some of the country's leading high-tech companies.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PORTUGUESE MARKET
On Our Blog
Long considered Lisbon's quieter sibling, Portugal's second city is undergoing an incredible moment of transformation.
On our blog we break down the key eight reasons IP Global is investment in Porto, Portugal.KEEP READING
- A copy of your passport
- A completed IP Global Unit Application Form
- IPG client fee: EUR3,000
- Reservation fee: EUR5,000 (paid to developer)
- 10% deposit (less EUR5,000 reservation fee) upon signing of Client Promissory Agreement (CPCV)
- 15% When the concrete frame is completed during construction
- 15% When the block is divided into apartments
- 60% Upon Final Deed
*Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information.