IP Global Limited
Established in 2005, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach delivered by our experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals, untangles the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors to manage and capitalise on their property investments just as easily as they would any other globally recognised asset class.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and ambitious individual to join a successful property investment company and to become an integral part of its sales team.
The Telemarketing Manager will lead the team which acts as a support to our globally based Sales Consultants and contributes towards the company’s sales quotas and revenue targets, helping to grow the business.
IP Global are looking for hardworking and ambitious individuals who have a strong work ethic and the willingness to succeed.
- Manage multiple, global telemarketing campaigns ensuring programs are monitored, delivered in a timely manner, hit or exceed revenues
- Provide support to internal teams on sales/customer service cross selling efforts
- Conceptualise and develop the telemarketing strategy including offers, scripting, campaign timing process changes, etc
- Execute sales script development including tests
- Develop response reports that track script testing and business defined metrics
- Ensure telemarketing data is accurate and all data transfers are completed per campaign schedule
- Oversee ongoing documentation of all processes and procedures for telemarketing channel
- Review vendor rep. training; develop best practices for outbound channel
- Develop and oversee quality assurance process and standards
- Monitor daily results and prepare weekly and monthly analysis reports for senior management
- Measure and monitor to ensure all key performance metrics are met
- Motivate and incentivise a team of 5-7 telemarketing staff based in Hong Kong, who support Sales Consultants based across Asia, Middle East, UK and Europe
- Recruit and provide training and support to new starters and established team members to ensure progression of high performing staff and retention of knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing strategies/practices, database marketing, and project management skills
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in telemarketing or call-based working environment, with at least one year in a team leader / management role
- Experienced in outbound telemarketing strategy and execution of programs
- Strong leadership skills in order to influence and secure cooperation from internal departments to ensure that campaigns are managed profitably and effectively
- Ability to solve complex marketing related problems and process improvement
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Strong presentation skills and financial/analytical skills
- English fluency essential; additional spoken / written languages preferred
We offer the right candidate a good remuneration package and prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)