IP Global Limited
Established in 2005, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the company has expanded internationally and now has offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
- Report to the Group Financial Controller and responsible for IP Global Hong Kong and regional taxation compliance matter
- Assist with preparation/review of Corporate income tax and indirect tax returns such as VAT/GST returns
- Provide tax support and advice to various levels of business capabilities
- Engagement with local finance teams and external advisors
- Support ad-hoc matters such as transfer pricing, liaison with external tax authorities
- University degree and minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience, working for a Big 4 public accounting firm is strongly preferred
- Able to handle assignments independently and meet tight deadlines
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills and computer literate
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to manage and proactively seek solutions for regional compliance issues
We offer the right candidate a good remuneration package and prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)