Established in 2005, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach delivered by our experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals, untangles the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors to manage and capitalise on their property investments just as easily as they would any other globally recognised asset class.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
The incumbent would manage the company’s IT infrastructure and network and be responsible to grow the technology to support the business.
- Oversee the operation of all IT infrastructure, network in the group to ensure smooth daily business operations
- Develop and maintain information architectures (data, application, network) ensuring the system is on-line daily
- Develop and maintain the IT security system for the company
- Lead projects from planning to implementation of systems and infrastructures to grow the technology infrastructure of the organization
- Recommend and implement hardware and software technologies to support the business needs
- Develop and monitor performance levels of software and hardware and evaluate, recommend and propose alternative methods of information processing.
- Manage the procurement and inventory of all IT related equipment
- Monitor back up jobs and ensure high level of completion success rate
- Conduct training to employees on IT related matters
- Maintain hardware and software maintenance agreements to ensure integrity of operations processes.
- Manage IT budget for projects, payment timeline, and monitor progress of all projects
- BBA Management information systems, IT or related degree
- 3 to 5 years in IT or Business Systems
- Experience with Office 365 and Symantec
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server Certification is an advantage
- Experience of working with NetSuite is an advantage
- CCNA/CCNP Certification preferable
- Active directory, Group policy, VMWare, Hyper- V a major bonus
- Organised, responsible with attention to detail
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment and be able to develop new competencies in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans. We offer a good benefit and remuneration package with opportunities for career advancement and development.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume along with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)