IP Global Limited
Established in 2005, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach delivered by our experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals, untangles the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors to manage and capitalise on their property investments just as easily as they would any other globally recognised asset class.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an engaging individual to join a dynamic real estate investment company and be part of an efficient team driving international property sales.
At all levels of seniority, IP Global Sales Consultants are ambassadors for the company, responsible for sharing our unique business model with prospective clients, as well as driving the sale of international properties and property related products via a range of sales channels.
We are looking for hardworking and ambitious individuals who have a strong work ethic and the willingness to succeed. High performing candidates benefit from market leading commissions as well as excellent progression and mobility opportunities.
- Generating sales via direct sales, distribution networks, wholesale and bulk-deal sales channels
- Attending networking events and holding seminars in order to generate leads and promote services to new and exist clients
- Meeting with clients to present and explain the unique IP Global business model and recommend opportunities which match their investment profile
- Building relationships with investors and 3rd party distributors to secure new business
- Expanding distributor network to help generate consistent leads and sales
- Completing the sales process in line with company best practice
- Supporting the Sales Head of Department and the CEO with sales and operational tasks
- For Senior Consultants – managing a Sales Account Manager (SAM)
- Degree holder
- 4 years’ face-to-face sales experience, preferably in either the real estate or financial services industries (8+ years for Senior Consultant)
- A self-starter with drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and engaging presentation and customer service skills
- Good commercial acumen, strong organisation and analytical skills
- Able to work calmly under pressure and within a dynamic team
- Strong work ethic and able to work with integrity
- Fluent spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage)
We offer the right candidate market leading commission, excellent new starter support and outstanding prospects for global career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with international travel possibilities. The right candidate will progress career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume along with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.