IP Global Limited
Established in 2005, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach delivered by our experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals, untangles the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors to manage and capitalise on their property investments just as easily as they would any other globally recognised asset class.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
- Support Consultants in the booking and management of external and internal client / distributor seminars
- Prepare and distribute materials
- Ensure event costs are pre-approved if to be paid for by IPG and within budget
- Coordinate with Marketing, when Marketing is involved, for events / seminars and related activities
- This position will require a strong working knowledge of Company policies pertaining to travel and other business expenses
- Support to be provided to all team members in the preparation and approval process of expense claims ensuring that all reimbursement submissions are; (i) compliant with Company policy, and (ii) submitted to approvers in advance of monthly cut-off dates
- Coordination for business trips by team members with the Travel Team to ensure pre-approvals are held and travel is made in accordance with Company policy
- Coordinate administrative tasks as related to consultants’ requirements for the management of activities such as:
- Approving CCPs and DDPs ensuring completeness and accuracy as to such agreements
- Coordinating for the preparation and submission of Distributor Agreements as prepared by other business functions such as Client Services
- Coordinating for submission and registration of new leads to CRM for registration in NetSuite, ensuring all contact and other details are accurate and provided so that Lead records are as detailed and complete as possible
- Assisting in recording of client activities in NetSuite for consultants such as meetings and meeting details, appointments booked and completed, etc..
- Financial preparation and MI reporting
- Coordinate for the monthly reporting to Regional Head of Team financial reports
- Reconcile reports with known / identified exceptions to ensure accurate reporting
- Track the YTD travel and other expenses of the team and reconcile against approved budgets for the Regional Head
- Coordinate and prepare various MI as might be required by the Team and Regional Head
- Consultant Dashboards
- Weekly performance reports
We offer the right candidate a good remuneration package and prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in Word format to email@example.com. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)