IP Global Limited
Established in 2005, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach delivered by our experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals, untangles the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors to manage and capitalise on their property investments just as easily as they would any other globally recognised asset class.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic individual to join a successful property investment business and be part of an efficient team driving forward international property sales for the company. The role will suit a young graduate looking to get started in a property / business development role, or a more experienced sales / business development professional looking for a new challenge.
- Research and lead generation
- Sales and business development
- Seek out and attend networking events to generate leads and promote the Company’s services
- Prospecting and account management by telephone
- Become conversant with property and property related products
- Discuss prospective client requirements with a view to arranging meetings
- Utilization of cloud business management suite to record activity
- Provide weekly and monthly reports upon request
- Track leads, prospects, customers and all pertinent information
- Manage consultants diary, confirm appointments track call backs
- Meet clients face to face
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- With 1 – 3 years working experience with minimum 1 year solid face to face sales experience
- A team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with integrity and ethically
- Personable with the ability to network efficiently
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Self-starter, possessing drive and determination to generate prospective client lead
- No prior property industry experience required, however previous sales / customer service experience is a bonus
Skills and special Aptitudes
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a dynamic team
We offer the right candidate a good remuneration package and prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in Word format to email@example.com. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)