IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Our track record
Our track record speaks for itself: to date, the value of the property our clients have invested in through us is over USD2 billion across 30 markets worldwide.
Where we are
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the company has expanded internationally and now has offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London. We’re further supported by our extensive network covering the Americas, continental Europe, Africa, Southeast Asia and Australia, helping clients from anywhere reach real estate investment opportunities everywhere.
- Provide 1st tier support services to internal business units and users
- Maintenance of desktop PC, patches and updates, etc
- Follow employee on- and off-boarding procedures
- Assist in setting up new PC equipment for users
- Manage IT ticket management system, hardware/software inventory
- Assist in ad-hoc project when requested
The Ideal Candidate
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of related experience (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Good knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft products, and LAN/WAN Networking
- Basic server knowledge in managing MS Server 2008/2012 R2, Office365 Administration.
- Self-motivated with good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and work well in a team
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese
We offer the right candidate an attractive salary, good performance bonus structure and outstanding prospects for global career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi- cultural environment, developing competencies which will progress your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in Word format to email@example.com. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)