Established in 2005, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the company has expanded internationally and now has offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
INVESTMENT TEAM INTERN
IP Global is looking for a driven individual to be part of the Investment team. The Investment team is responsible for sourcing over $450 million worth of investment grade residential real estate in the UK market, among many others. The role offers the applicant the chance to build on a range of different skill sets, from project management, financial modeling to negotiation and marketing. The Investment Associate will be responsible for project management and will have full ownership of projects, with a high degree of autonomy, yet with support from the rest of the team.
- Support the Investment Manager with sourcing and negotiating UK residential investment opportunities
- Identify investment opportunities at market and asset level
- Undertake commercial and legal due diligence
- Work closely with marketing and other departments to bring products to market and manage them on an ongoing basis
- Manage the launch and release of residential projects to the Global Sales network
- Provide ongoing support to the Global Sales network
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, well organized, be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment. This person must be solutions-oriented, a natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills to enabling them to develop internal and external relationships.
- Real Estate, Finance, Business or related studies preferably with research and analysis experience. Undergraduate and fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, German language skills are an advantage
- Familiar with the European real estate market is an advantage
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment and be able to develop new competencies in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans. We offer a good benefit and remuneration package with opportunities for career advancement and development.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume along with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.