IP Global Limited
IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
IP Global is looking for a driven individual to be part of the Investment team. The Investment team is responsible for sourcing over $450 million worth of residential real estate across different markets. The role offers the applicant the chance to build on a range of different skill sets, from project management, analysis to negotiation and marketing. The Investment Associate will help to develop residential real estate products for sale across IP Global’s global sales network.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide analytical support for Investment Managers while sourcing and negotiating residential real estate opportunities.
- Identify residential real estate opportunities at market and asset level.
- Assisting with the preparation of research reports and presentations which shall be used for both external client and internal consultants,
- Perform research and due diligence on markets, developers and individual sites.
- Work closely with other departments to bring products to market and manage them on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the launch and release of residential projects to the Global Sales network.
- Provide ongoing support to the Global Sales network.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, well organized, be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment. This person must be solutions-oriented, a natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills to enabling them to develop internal and external relationships.
- Real Estate, Finance, Business or related degree with a minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Prior experience in Real Estate preferable, familiarity with the European real estate market is an advantage
- Proficient in Excel (specifically for cash flow modeling and profit/loss estimates)
- Familiar with common real estate industry data sources and analytics tools preferred
- Focused and highly organized individual
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment across all of our businesses in all of our global locations. You will be able to develop new competencies in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans, where we offer a good benefit and remuneration package and fantastic opportunities for career advancement and development.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume along with current and expected salary to email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)