IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
The Human Resources & Admin Manager is a dual-role involving full spectrum human resources and administration responsibilities of IPG. This role is responsible for performing HR-related duties, oversee office matters and provide travel administrative support to the region’s sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team. This candidate should be corporate culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs. The candidate will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
Office Admin Responsibilities
- Oversee the travel budget for the global offices to ensure compliance with the group’s travel policy
- Process corporate travel requests including air, land, hotel and visa arrangements
- Monthly reporting to Senior Management
- Responsible for maintenance of office facilities, office administration and reception operationsto ensure efficiency
- Prepare and manage budget for office operations
- Responsible for management office facilities, which includes but not limited to office security, cleanliness, managing repairs, tenant issues, etc.
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Check and review all monthly payroll logistics and procedures to ensure timely and accurate payment of regional employees
- Process commission and expense claims payment together with monthly payroll cycle
- Support the Head of HR to develop and roll out the Company’s Employee Value Preposition
- Drive the Performance management initiative to establish feedback mechanisms to measure effectiveness and success of respective functions
- Help conduct annual Tax filing exercise for all employees
- Handle different types of HR and office ad hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in HRM, Business or related disciplines with 5 years of experience
- Possesses hands-on experience and knowledge of global or regional payroll function
- Good understanding of the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Experience in travel industry would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Creative, resourceful, meticulous, organised and proactive team player
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment across all of our businesses in all of our global locations. You will be able to develop new competencies in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans, where we offer a good benefit and remuneration package and fantastic opportunities for career advancement and development.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume along with current and expected salary to email@example.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)