The role of Digital Marketing Strategist is to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies while developing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager and collaborate to create marketing collateral so native/bilingual English proficiency is essential.
- Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to automate and improve digital processes
- Drive strategy for lead generation and effective lead nurturing through organic and paid media
- Optimize website for SEO and aesthetic layout, create/migrate web pages
- Create engaging online content (including clickbait, forms, graphics) with Marketing Manager for social channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Define and manage digital channel and content strategies – guiding the development of targeted content across all digital platforms – working closely with Sales and Business Systems teams
- Native/bilingual level written/verbal English
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (2+ years)
- Self-motivated, adaptable, goal-oriented
We offer the right candidate a good remuneration package and prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in Word format to email@example.com. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)