IP Global Limited
Established in 2006, IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the company has expanded internationally and now has offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town, Johannesburg, London and Manchester.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to Head of Marketing, this position will play a key role within the company to drive and deliver IP Global’s trailblazing global digital marketing strategy and global lead generation.
- Drive the firm’s global digital marketing strategy (B2C and B2B), including budget management and line management of the digital marketing executives
- Analyse digital marketing plan and performance using ROI and KPI’s
- Manage all corporate digital assets and campaigns, as well as integration with international sales and marketing campaigns
- Source new leads through various digital channels to pass on to the sales teams to execute the sale
- Optimise all digital platforms to drive brand visibility, lead generation and sales (via web, email, SEO, PPC, mobile, distributor/third-party digital channels, social media, and paid amplification)
- Develop, manage and report on email campaigns to maximize lead generation, engagement, lead conversion and sales
- Identify digital opportunities for PR, advertising and partnership marketing to drive lead generation and sales
- Define and manage channel and content strategies – guiding the development of targeted content across all digital platforms – working closely with Sales, Communications and CRM team
- Advanced use of digital analytics to forecast, track, measure, and analyse campaign performance and evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, providing support across many areas of marketing. This person must be an exceptional communicator and team-player; proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Degree holder with 5-7 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- 4+ years previous lead generation experience preferred, sales and business development experience is also considered
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong project management skills
- Drive and enthusiasm for quick turn-around digital projects – with a good eye for detail
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy and the overall digital landscape, as well as the ability to lead and execute digital creative development and production processes
- Up to date and passionate about the latest digital technologies, platforms and google developments
- Proficient in using marketing automation softwares, analytic tools, CRM systems, lead generation tools as well as programming such as HTML and CSS.
We offer the right candidate a good remuneration package and prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)