Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will play a key role within the global marketing team and be at the forefront of shaping IP Global’s creative direction and guarding the brand’s visual identity.
Lead multi-channel creative design services to support global sales and corporate objectives and campaigns
- Branding and visual identity management: delivering guidelines, promoting best practice, management and development of the brand
- Project manage and execute a wide range of creative projects from conception to production, including digital collaterals, project branding, brochures, adverts, stationary, reports, infographics, eDMs, website, presentations, photography, motion graphics, films, office branding
- Ensure clear, effective and timely communication and implement workflow processes to manage requests and meet deadlines
- Work with design-related external agencies and other vendor partners as required
- Budget management of all creative/design activity
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, providing support across many areas of marketing. This person must be a good communicator, friendly, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Design degree or relevant creative design qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in creative/design agency, or in-house role
- Native/bilingual proficiency in English, ability to produce collateral in simplified and/or traditional Chinese an advantage
- Strong Mac and PC skills
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Technical ability: video skills (e.g. Premiere, After Effects), Dreamweaver, html, Java script, CSS
We offer the right candidate a good remuneration package and prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)