IP Global is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalise on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognised investment asset.
Partnered by our lettings and management experts, Complete, we also provide end-to-end property management services for international landlords to manage their investment portfolio as to provide strong investment returns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have expanded our presence to Singapore, Shanghai, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position will play a key role within the global marketing team, manage content generation, PR, internal communications, digital and social media marketing.
- Content direction and creation: Independently write, edit and manage the generation of a wide variety of content – e.g. brochures, blogs, reports, website copy, adverts, event invitations, articles and presentation slides. Candidate needs to work closely with investment to create project directions
- Digital marketing: Create engaging content for eDMs, corporate website and social media platforms to drive traffic, engagement and sales
- Conceptualise and drive 3-5 non-product related communications projects per year. Project manage each from start to finish and provide all necessary copy and campaign direction
- Manage external writers and designers to ensure quality of messaging and output
- Provide project management support to ensure product launches remain on time and that strong communication between teams is maintained
- Internal communications: Create and manage the delivery of regular internal newsletters, content and events to drive sales and employee engagement
- Undertake daily media monitoring and issues tracking, to identify PR and content marketing opportunities
You must be an exceptional communicator, passionate about writing, proactive and able to work under pressure with team management capabilities.
- Outstanding/Native English writing and editing skills and attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and previous people management would be an advantage
- Experience in communications, journalism, marketing and/or related fields
- Knowledge of Real Estate as an asset class and both the macro-and-micro economic drivers of real estate markets would be a strong advantage
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively manage stakeholders and see projects through to completion
- Strong PC skills
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume along with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org