Complete offers a dynamic, end-to-end property management process to support international property investors seeking to build wealth through smart real estate investment.
Since Complete was incorporated in 2008, our business has gone from strength-to-strength. Headquartered in Hong Kong and with operations in London, Manchester and Berlin we service the needs of overseas property investors based all over the world. Managing properties across 13 global markets, we boast high average occupancy rates across established projects and a long history of clients satisfied with strong investment returns built on leading customer service and market expertise.
Complete is a sister company of international real estate investment house IP Global. Focused on developing strong, reliable and long-lasting partnerships, IP Global help clients leverage the extensive market and industry expertise of their team to build highly profitable and globally diverse investment portfolios
This role will be the point of contact for IP Global and Non IP Global China and Asian based buyers and will be responsible for explaining and promoting Complete’s global services, signing up clients for Handover, Furniture, Lettings and Management, Resales Services and also being the main point of contact for non-English speaking Chinese clients with units under management and for sale.
The right candidate will have a strong focus on customer service, will have experience in the UK residential property sector and will have a strong command, both written and spoken, of Mandarin, English, with Cantonese being an advantage.
Role and Responsibilities
- Client conversion of IP Global clients and Non IPG clients from other business sources into Handover, Furniture, Lettings and Management Instructions with an aim to achieving 80% conversion
- Attendance at client events and property exhibitions with aim to build new client network
- Build and set up third party distribution network focusing on referral business for lettings and management and sales
- Producing and translating all marketing material and agreeing incentives for client launches
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience for all clients
- Tracking client conversion rates and analysing data
- Obtain Furniture Quotations, liaising with supplier and driving sales
- Ensure a smooth transition of units into management, including liaising with Developers, Sales Consultants and Furniture Suppliers
- Prioritise daily workload and work to deadlines
- Ensure all services are invoiced accordingly
- Obtain resales unit valuations and drive resales instructions in line with targets
- Be the main point of contact for non-English speaking Chinese clients once units are completed, to include verbal telephone and written communication and translation of emails and other materials as necessary.
- Supporting the rest of the team with delivery objectives and management of the International Portfolio ensuring occupancy and keys KPIs are met
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Experience of networking and creating new business relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of organisation skills and strong planning skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Experience of lettings and sales in UK and/or other global real estate market
- Excellent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Reports to Global Operations Director
- Based in Hong Kong with a dynamic environment in a high-growth company
We offer the right candidate an attractive salary, good performance bonus structure and outstanding prospects for global career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi- cultural environment, developing competencies which will progress your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com. All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)